|First Found||Tommy's Dam|
|Base Max. Ammo||1 bullet|
The El Diablo is a powerful revolver with a scope.
In singleplayer, El Diablo can kill most targets with just one or two shots, but initially can only fire once before reloading. El Diablo can first be found on the corpse near the first abandoned car just before reaching the Hydroelectric Power Plant after the events involving Henry and Sam. If the player missed it, it can still be acquired inside the shack outside the entrance to the plant itself (right next to the power plant map), and again at Tommy and Maria's Quarantine Zone near the work bench.
El Diablo is one of the strongest weapons in the game, only taking two shots to kill a Bloater. This is offset by the rarity of its ammo and its limited capacity.
In Factions, El Diablo is available for purchase. It is unlocked at 150 supplies. It costs 3 loadout points and requires 270 Parts to purchase, or 200 parts with the cheaper purchasable weapons booster. It holds six bullets, unlike the maximum 3 in single player. The player starts out with 3 bullets, and it initially costs 315 Parts to purchase 3 more bullets, but the price rises by 45 parts with each purchase. It is unusually cheap among the purchasable weapons to acquire ammo for El Diablo. Against unarmored enemies, it downs in 2 body shots or 1 headshot. It destroys armor with just one shot. It executes downed enemies in one shot. Its firing rate is a little slower than that of a Revolver, although it is close and makes up for it with its higher damage.
El Diablo's damage essentially makes it a hybrid of the Hunting Rifle and the revolver, combining the revolver's capacity and firing speed with the Hunting Rifle's damage. In the right hands, El Diablo can be a very powerful weapon at all ranges.
Similarly to other scoped weapons, aiming down the scope causes the light to reflect off the lens, which can be seen by enemy players. El Diablo is still very accurate without using the scope. The scope is useful for acquiring and killing targets at longer ranges, but it is not necessary to use it for every kill.
|Reload Speed||Allows you to reload the weapon faster.|
|Fire Rate||Allows you to fire the weapon faster.|
|Clip Capacity||Lets the weapon hold more rounds before having to reload.|
|Armor Piercing||Rounds fired by the weapon can go through armor.|
- "El Diablo" is Spanish for "The Devil".
- El Diablo resembles a Smith & Wesson Model 629 revolver, with a large frame and a scope mounted to the top of the receiver. The scope likely gives it increased accuracy at longer range. It only holds one bullet, although its real life counterpart is capable of loading six.
- El Diablo resembles a Smith & Wesson Model 629 revolver (as confirmed by the game's sound files), but with a break action similar to break-action shotguns or some more exotic revolvers; the cylinder also ejects when opened. Paired with the reduced ammo capacity and scope, it can be gathered that this is a completely fictional weapon, likely custom-made.
- The caliber is most likely .454 casull.
- It resembles the Tau Sniper pistol from Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.