|First Found||Tommy's Dam|
|Base Max. Ammo||1 bullet|
El Diablo resembles a Smith & Wesson Model 629 revolver, with a large frame and a scope mounted to the top of the receiver. The scope likely gives it increased accuracy at longer range. It only holds one bullet, although its real life counterpart is capable of loading six. The El Diablo can first be found on the corpse near the first abandoned car just before reaching the Hydroelectric Power Plant after the events involving Henry and Sam. If the player missed it, it can still be acquired inside the shack outside the entrance to the plant itself (right next to the power plant map), and again at Tommy and Maria's Quarantine Zone near the work bench.
In Factions, El Diablo is available for purchase. To unlock, the player will need to collect 150 supplies. It costs 3 loadout points and requires 270 Parts to purchase, or 200 parts if you used the cheaper purchasable weapons booster. It holds six bullets, unlike the maximum 3 in single player. The player starts out with 3 bullets, and it costs 315 Parts to purchase 3 more bullets, but the price will rise by 45 parts as you buy more. It usually downs enemies in 2 body shots or 1 headshot if they aren't wearing armor.
Aiming down the scope will cause the light to reflect off the lens, which can be seen by an enemy player, similar to how other scoped weapons can give away the players position for aiming down the scope for too long. It is instead recommended to use the weapon unscoped, as El Diablo still has great accuracy. Only aim down the scope when shooting long distance targets.
|Reload Speed||Allows you to reload the weapon faster.|
|Fire Rate||Allows you to fire the weapon faster.|
|Clip Capacity||Lets the weapon hold more rounds before having to reload.|
|Armor Piercing||Rounds fired by the weapon can go through armor.|
- "El Diablo" is Spanish for "The Devil".
- El Diablo resembles a Smith & Wesson Model 629 revolver (as confirmed by the game's sound files), but with a break action similar to break-action shotguns or some more exotic revolvers; the cylinder also ejects when opened. Paired with the reduced ammo capacity and scope, it can be gathered that this is a completely fictional weapon, likely custom-made.
- The caliber is most likely .454 casull.
- It resembles the Tau Sniper pistol from Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.
- El Diablo is the strongest pistol in the game, only taking two shots to kill a Bloater.